AP-9 & CoCo

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
DEV

Re: AP-9 & CoCo

Unread post by DEV »

This was released 5 days ago..Lol

[youtube][/youtube]

AP.9 is one of my favorites from the mob figaz.. AP has had a hard life yall and still stood tall through it all. He's been shot 7 times, watched his family get killed right in from of him when he was a kid, He's put a few people out like shill macc, hes presented a few of the cds from Akron, He's the one that's still been pushing the mob figaz shit after they all broke up. Everyone has their own opinion..but like he says in this video it was just some pussy to him lol..like it would be to anyone else. It just happened to be coco.

:|
grafflife209

Unread post by grafflife209 »

ice t a sucker ass nigga he need to stop trippin on ap and whoop that trick and get a new bitch before he gets his old ass fucked up or worst .
grafflife209

Unread post by grafflife209 »

and just for the info mob figaz never broke up .they just all got caught up on sum shit .hus got locked up ap9 was on the run and fightin murder chargedes ..everyone close 2 rydah was gettin put away.rip dre and cash so that left fed x and the jacka ..than fed x started gettin strung out and that left jacka only till ap beat his case and came back and they just wernt fellin to make a real mob album without hus ..they already have hella tracks and the new mob album will be out l8ter this year they just want everything to be perfect
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

Dev wrote:This was released 5 days ago..Lol

[youtube][/youtube]

AP.9 is one of my favorites from the mob figaz.. AP has had a hard life yall and still stood tall through it all. He's been shot 7 times, watched his family get killed right in from of him when he was a kid, He's put a few people out like shill macc, hes presented a few of the cds from Akron, He's the one that's still been pushing the mob figaz shit after they all broke up. Everyone has their own opinion..but like he says in this video it was just some pussy to him lol..like it would be to anyone else. It just happened to be coco.

:|
He actually took 12 shots, crazy to image surviving that shit. Must of been a fuckin' pellet gun.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nexxlegacy ... -mobfiggaz

here go a interview where that nigga AP.9 went into full detail about this whole Ice-T and Coco shit..played some shit from his new album..and said that a new Mob Figaz album is still in the works :shock:
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

The Mob Figaz CD been done for a minute now, they are having C-Bo Present it like he did the original and waiting till he's released from jail to unleash.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

DannyBo wrote:The Mob Figaz CD been done for a minute now, they are having C-Bo Present it like he did the original and waiting till he's released from jail to unleash.
Bo been out since valentines day, he even said that it's still in the works..listen to this interview

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nexxlegacy ... wguest-cbo
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

It's still in the works cuz C-Bo im sure is jumping on tracks. They had over 40 songs recorded for it over a year ago, most if not all that work been done. Imma check that interview out tho, good look'n my nigga.
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

Abu wrote:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nexxlegacy ... -mobfiggaz

here go a interview where that nigga AP.9 went into full detail about this whole Ice-T and Coco shit..played some shit from his new album..and said that a new Mob Figaz album is still in the works :shock:
good shit man i think we all been waitin on a new mob figaz cd
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

DANOTE wrote:AP fell off i don't miss him

and that bitch Coco ugly as fuck i wouldn't beat off to her in jail

:ugeek:
u lyin like a muthafucka

DannyBo wrote:fell off? lol.... his last two albums have been by FARRRRR his best work! Reality Check & Relentless overall >>> the fuck outta anything else he did when he used to scream in the mic over lame ass beats. This time, not just in my opinion. This gods opinion nigga! :lol:
i still think Hedshotz is his best work

cant wait to hear a new figaz joint presented by Big Bo Loco its gonna be gas o lina