Brotha Lynch

New Albums Coming Out
lungsfull

Re: Brotha Lynch

Unread post by lungsfull »

we will never have Lynch music like that again. He literally made siccness on his own. He hooked up with phunk beta after that and they worked on loaded together. prior to that Lynch handled a lot of the production . He was also basically making those Garden Bloc type songs and had a huge following in the Sac area. Then Lynch basically dissed every single one of them in liquor sicc (except mr doctor :jordan: ). A few years later all that shit with Sicx happened. IMO this is what changed his music. I also have heard that he has a ton of mental health issues and is hard to work with. Probably why he hasn't dropped shit in almost 10 years.
If something I posted is down message me.

apple01doj

Unread post by apple01doj »

And he had a stroke. I think that kinda sealed the deal. I love Lynch's music been a fan since forever but I've accepted we're probably never going to get anything close to what it was back in the day.
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

apple01doj wrote:And he had a stroke.

damn i did not know that. cousins husband had one at about 40 last summer shit is terrible. He is having a tough time just living life. I couldn't imagine trying to make music or tour or any of that shit.

https://www.seetickets.us/event/Brotha- ... ung/409900

getting ready for post COVID concerts
If something I posted is down message me.