Anyone know what's up with Sav-C?

News From Around The Bay Area
adept1

Anyone know what's up with Sav-C?

Unread post by adept1 »

All his shit is gone from iTunes, and his Facebook profile is gone too. The guy cracks me up, and I love listening to his shit, especially together with Shiesty and Mista Cane. Missing me some Sav-C!
Hipowered

Re: Anyone know what's up with Sav-C?

Unread post by Hipowered »

He probably just workin a job. Might just be in debt and had his shit booted of itunes and spotify. Sample clearances'll getcha too.

This rap shit ah have you in a hole like 300, as Jacka said
smokefiend

Unread post by smokefiend »

Savage-C is out of the game!

It's a shame, because he is one of the best!! He was always one of my favorite rappers. He always stayed a true underground artist and I love that. But I guess it's hard to make any money out of it this way, if that's your motivation.
I think he will probably continue making music for himself and with his crew. And I hope at one point he will change his mind and think about his fans.
I remember how happy I was when Til' Sunrise dropped after so long time of hearing nothing from NH. And then suddenly they dropped about one bomb album after the other. Much respect!!
Shout out to Sav-C, OnOneEnt. and the Pervelous P. Camp!!

I guess they listen closer when you're out..
Savage-C 01.png
Savage-C 02.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Savage-C should just do the battle rap scene in a beekeepers outfit or some shit
If something I posted is down message me.

Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

lungsfull wrote:Savage-C should just do the battle rap scene in a beekeepers outfit or some shit
WTF HELLA FUNNY :D
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]