Re: Wheres all My BayonTop Ninjas? its Ya Boy Kings

Introduce Yourself..
GhettoPrimeMinister

Unread post by GhettoPrimeMinister »

Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is Prime. What's hattnin UK! I see you Out7aw, whats good Jack-Peezy, of course peace an blessings to my dawg Dirtylugnz, what up JVS soon to be classic like VHS and good to have you back Zodiac Killa. I see all you brovas crystal clear like a 27 inch Zenith...believe it
UnderGrounder

Unread post by UnderGrounder »

Whaddup BOT Fam! KidKronik back in here. Seen this pop up when I was missing that BOT life and googled up the old site and found this one. So happy to see this is living on, where Tourette at you still stompin on the grounds homie? Good to see some old names on this thread hope yall are doing good!
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

UnderGrounder wrote:Whaddup BOT Fam! KidKronik back in here. Seen this pop up when I was missing that BOT life and googled up the old site and found this one. So happy to see this is living on, where Tourette at you still stompin on the grounds homie? Good to see some old names on this thread hope yall are doing good!
Thats whats up good brotha
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

Seattle06
Dope~E

Unread post by Dope~E »

Yeeeee....

:dave: :dave:
I Live Life High $peed, Slightly Disillusioned By Weed, I Breed ThuGG Mutha FuKKas Even Worse Than Me - Tupac