Da Undadoggs Son Gunned Down In Oakland

News From Around The Bay Area
Town Bidnezz

Da Undadoggs Son Gunned Down In Oakland

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

OAKLAND — A 17-year-old Vallejo boy killed Saturday morning in a downtown Oakland shooting that also wounded another person was identified by police Monday as Trevion Reddick.

According to social media accounts, Reddick was the son of well-known local rapper Da’Unda’Dogg, and was beginning his own music career.

The social media accounts also indicated Reddick had just graduated from John W. Finney High School in Vallejo and was about to attend college.

His father, whose given name is Troy Deon Reddick, said on his twitter account the day of his son’s death : “took my son from me … My Lil dude just graduated high school … succaz just ruined my life … Karma have no mercy..Rest in Peace son …

In another social media posting later, his father thanked everyone “for all the love and support! I never share much of my personal life or memories of my family outside of music but the next few days ima share with y’all my baby who was taken from us … Rest In Peace Trevion Deonte Reddick 11/13/2000-6/30/2018.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
apple01doj

Re: Da Undadoggs Son Gunned Down In Oakland

Unread post by apple01doj »

That just sucks.

Rest In Peace to him.

Condolences to Da Unda Dogg & the rest of his family.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

thats crazy, cause J Diggs son died from Lean like 3-4 years ago
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

Fucked up man I swear this world is trash. RIP lil homie
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

First diggs lost his son and now this.. we all gotta come together as 1 and put the bullshit a side regardless of the color of your skin or what you own. It's a fucked up way 2 go and no one deserves to have there life cut short by another man.

REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION TAKE THE BLOODY NOSE AND BLACK EYES!! BE A FUCKIN MAN!!! :jacka: :jacka: