Louisiana Rapper Lil Snupe Dead At 18

Discuss World News & Politics
pdog57

Louisiana Rapper Lil Snupe Dead At 18

Unread post by pdog57 »

Meek Mill protege had released first official mixtape in April.

Police are investigating the shooting death of rising rap star Lil Snupe, 18, who was shot twice in the torso in Winnfield, La. The rapper, who was a protégé of Philadelphia rapper Meek Mill, was pronounced dead at the scene after paramedics unsuccessfully tried to revive him.

Authorities say they are searching for an unnamed "person of interest," but have not yet established a motive for the crime.

Lil Snupe (aka Addarren Ross) was signed to Meek Mill's Dream Chasers imprint last year after passing along a demo at a Meek Mill concert at Grambling State University. He released his first mixtape, R.N.I.C., this spring and it boasted contributions from DJ Khaled, Curren$y, Trae the Truth, Meek Mill and Yo Gotti.

In an earlier interview with MTV News, Meek Mill talked about why he signed the the young rapper.

"He was spittin' so much pain, he's from the South with a flow like an East Coast guy," he said. "Like with that bounce flow, all over the place, he really can spit, and he was talking that talk that I can really relate to. I seen potential in him."[youtube][/youtube]
LocoSacra

Re: Louisiana Rapper Lil Snupe Dead At 18

Unread post by LocoSacra »

RIP, he had a couple dope mixtapes
alexnicky1

Unread post by alexnicky1 »

Dam finally caught up with his dream and couldnt live it through
Milk

Unread post by Milk »

That sucks. Lots of up n coming artists getting gunned down.. I never listen to these dudes but I hear about it.. Some one eyed cat named Doe B got killed recently too. I guess he was fuckin with grand hustle/TI n was from Birmingham Alabama.. RIP 2 the young Life